Lazard is looking for ambitious students to join the team in Stockholm as interns during 2021.
Role and Responsibilities
From day one, you will be involved in all Investment Banking activities – meeting and working with colleagues and clients at the highest level. As part of both the local and international transaction teams, your primary activities will include market research, preparation of client presentations, valuation analyses and assist in the execution process of deals.
Qualifications and Skills
• Top academic performance and graduating in 2022
• Energy, commitment and enthusiasm
• Exceptional analytical and communication skills
• Commercial and creative talent
• Affinity for teamwork
• Global perspective
• Fluency in English and a Nordic language
• Previous experience in corporate finance, appreciated but not a requirement
Throughout the year, Lazard welcomes students every quarter for 3-month Internships.
Please submit your application no later than October 31st , 2020 via Lazard career website. Only applications including a CV, cover letter and grade overview will be considered. Reference letters are appreciated.