As a Trainee, you will be part of the MPE team’s day-to-day operations by for example assisting with financial modelling, sourcing and evaluating new investment opportunities, supporting portfolio company development and participating in work related to new investments. Your typical tasks as a Trainee include financial modelling, company and industry analysis and presenting your conclusions.
What we expect from you
· We hope that you are enthusiastic about entrepreneurship, investing and growth companies
· You are in the final years of your studies or have completed your master’s degree in finance, industrial management or similar field with a strong academic record
· Strong financial modelling skills
· Previous work (internship or full-time position) experience from e.g. investment banking, consulting or other relevant industry
· Excellent communication skills, including preparation of presentation materials (PowerPoint)
· Strong analytical skills and command of relevant tools (Excel)
· Fluent in at least English, knowledge of any other relevant languages is seen as an asset
· Hands-on attitude and ability to learn new things proactively
The preferred starting time for the Trainee would be in the beginning of April 2021 and would continue until the end of June 2021 (with some flexibility on both ends).
If you find the Trainee position at Mandatum Life interesting, please send your application, CV and transcript of records in English by 7.3.2021 via our application system here. Please act swiftly as the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.