As a Junior FICC Sales you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing and developing certain operative processes
• Executing and pricing money-market and FX transactions
• Supporting senior sales staff with client pitches and participating in client meetings
• Have the responsibility of maintaining parts of SEB’s eFX offering
Who we are looking for
To succeed in your role with us, you have good spoken and written communication skills in English and Finnish and the precision to handle and develop operative processes. You are curious and energetic by nature, have a genuine interest in business and the financial markets and thrive in client facing roles. You have an academic degree (e.g. within business administration, engineering or similar) or are on the verge of graduating.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• International opportunities and working environment
• Extensive training and learning opportunities We are 300 colleagues in Finland, working at our activity-based office in the centre of Helsinki.
Ready to join? Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than the 20th of June 2021 through our recruitment system. We are flexible with the start date, we hope you can start latest in September.