Sisu Partners is an independent corporate finance advisory firm founded in 2014. We provide advisory services in full range of transactions, including M&A, debt and equity financing and special situations for businesses, private investors, lenders, government agencies, private individuals and families
• Take on significant responsibility of corporate finance transactions
• Perform in-depth valuation analyses
• Construct complex models
• Undertake market research
• Produce client presentations
• Work with leading firms
• Interact with customers
The analyst intern position is full time for H2/2021 with flexible starting and ending dates. The analyst position is full time and desired starting date is flexible with the possibility to start soon.
• Solid academic background. For analyst position, M.Sc. studies completed from relevant field of study required (or close to graduation)
• Keen interest in corporate finance and the investment banking industry
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in English and Finnish
• Proficient Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills are considered as an advantage
• Previous work experience through internships appreciated, although not required for analyst intern position
HOW TO APPLY Please send us your application, CV and grade transcripts by 16 April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly in the application which position you are applying for.